The only way !!!!!
1. Check if Samsung Settings Still recognize My Storage even if it tells 0mb and cannot be formatted.
2. Download NueStorage Storage Manager 1.1 http://www.samsung-omnia.org/third-p...ach;attach=794
3. Install to your device. You will find it inside Windows default Settings. Run NueStorage.
4. In the drop down option, find your "missing" My Storage (look for the size either 2gb for B7610, 8-16gb for i8000) usually it is named DSK3:MMC Card. If you found your "My Storage" in the list, the problem is not hardware related. Choose it.
5. Now under Partitions, tap Properties
6. Partition Properties will open. Try to choose "Mount". If it is successful, soft reset and check if you got your My Storage back. If not, continue reading...
7. Close Partition Properties. Then under Filesystem, choose DSK3:MMC Card( or whatever name your 8gb-16gb gives) and tap Format.
8. It must successfully format the storage. If not, try again.
9. Do a hard reset or Flash a ROM....
10. Turn on device,finish device Set up and don't skip anything. Wait for a pop message telling if you want to format your storage card (which is actually My Storage) to make it usable or something like that. Click yes and wait for format to finish.
(If you waited long enough and there is no such message, continue with the guide)
11. Go to USB connection and set connection to Mass Storage, choosing My Storage as the mass storage device. Click ok.
12. Connect your device to your PC (via usb). If all goes well, the PC will recognize My Storage (as mass storage), but it will ask you to format it, Click Yes and Format.
13. After successfully formatting My storage via PC, safely disconnect it from the computer. Check your device if My Storage is back....and celebrate
As far as I can remember, these are the steps I have done to get back "My Storage"... Hope that the above will work on those who have the problem too..
Fell free to ask questions or comments upon my guide... GOODLUCK